Indian, Halal, Himalayan/Nepalese
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 1888 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90006
Phone: (323) 731-6505
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingNo
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Insanely delicious. Definitely authentic. The herbs and spices are so potent and the sauces have you drooling with their freshness and thickness. It’s so spicy and when mixed with meat it’s so enhanced. The samosas are made from scratch! The prices are reasonable and the service is really really good.
The first time I tried this place I thought their Lamb combo plate was the most amazing type of Indian food I've ever tried, but as I kept coming here because I thought the food was THAT good I started to get tired of the meal and eventually went to another Indian restaurant called Bombay Beach. Both places are tasty restaurants that will have you dwelling in Indian food.
Good quality food, taste amazing! Somewhat pricey though. Good customer service.
Amazing food! My favorite Indian restaurant in Los Angeles. Love the rustic architecture and the food. Definitely try the kulfi and the kofta!
Definately miss the pizza but the biryani was not bad. Fried rice could have been way better. Not sure if my family will eat here again.